I am currently NOT available for full time work or blockchain or web development.
I am available for consulting, advocacy, part time technical writing, auditing, and digital forensics.
I can be hired as a conference / meetup speaker, but I'll generally gladly do that for free if time permits if you run a non-profit conference and can cover transport and lodging costs. More info about public speaking here.
If none of the options below match what you have in mind in terms of collaboration, get in touch. Let's discuss.
Note that I do not work for the same tokens I'm supposed to build or advise on. Established cryptocurrency or fiat are both accepted payment options, despite rates being expressed in USD. Ether and DAI are preferred.
Consulting / Training
Consulting and training can happen on location or via teleconference, audio or video. This can and often does include one or more of the following:
- training developers to build blockchain applications, custom blockchains, or smart contracts
- explaining technology behind various blockchains, comparing blockchain solutions and approaches, presenting the best solution for the use case at hand
- researching project competition and reverse engineering their solutions to get to a better and more competitive one
- technical advice about approaches to take on developing and deploying an ICO or an app's smart contract
- short term: $200/hr
- long term: retainer of $10,000 monthly, includes 80 hours of work.
Tutorials, explainers, technical docs for libraries and packages. For examples of such content, see some of my written work.
- $400 per guide / tutorial, up to 2000 words, $600 for up to 3000 words
- $300 per news article or ghost post, up to 1500 words
- $500 per 2000 words of technical documentation - library docs, API docs, etc.
Blockchain and Smart Contract Development and Unit Testing
Developing of ICOs, Dapps, and Web3 interfaces to Dapps and Smart Contracts. Includes consulting about the project (see Consulting above). Also possible: development of custom blockchains on Substrate, development of parachains / parathreads for the Polkadot ecosystem, and more.
- short term: $300/hr
- long term: retainer of $15,000 monthly, includes 80 hours of work.
Please see Audithor.io.
Digital Forensics is tracking of blockchain transactions to unmask identities behind them beyond reasonable doubt. Available for Ethereum and Bitcoin / Bitcoin Cash right now, others coming as soon as someone starts using them. Reliability is currently at 40% and rising as we increase our knowledge graph.
Includes testifying in court as expert witness if needed.
- varies, depending on client (we charge governments more), deadline, and some other factors. Get in touch.
You can pick the topic you'd like me to cover, or I can suggest some. I pride myself in giving a fresh talk on almost every conference I attend. Everything is recorded these days and I want your attendees to get their money's worth, so you can be sure the content will be original. Workshops (hands-on coding exercises) are okay but will be more expensive and will only accommodate up to 25 people.
For examples, see my list of previous speaking engagements.
- Free if conference / meetup is non-profit, only cover transport and lodging.
- If you're inviting me to speak about web 3.0, Polkadot, or Substrate, the lodging and transport fees are also covered by my current employer.
- Varies otherwise, depends on season, type, size, topic. Get in touch.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus